Summit League Tournament - May 24-27, Fargo

Old Titan

That's a lot of pitching used by NDSU today.....doesn't bode well for the Bison as they have to take on loser of ORU-SDSU tomorrow.....hopefully the ORU bats are hitting them deep to left tonight vs. the Jacks....:shield-logo::sdsu:

Regionals hosting update:  Oklahoma State eliminates West Virginia 3-2; the Cowboys face another elimination contest vs. the loser of tonight's winner's bracket match-up between Oklahoma and Texas Tech.

Arkansas has already locked up their opportunity to host; the Hogs are 2-0 in the SEC tournament so far and waiting for an opponent to be determined for their semi-final game Saturday.

Inning ending double-play to get out of the bases-loaded jam!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

Inning ending double-play to get out of the bases-loaded jam!

Wish I had a dollar for every time we've seen Jake McMurray make a play like that; best I've seen at fielding sketchy throws at first for ORU since Kelvin Torve.

• Like 1

Pitching change for the bunnies in the top of the 5th. Dylan Driessen brings his 6.86 era to the bump. 

• Haha 1

If the clown doing color commentary on the Summit League broadcast says one more time that ORU is lucky and SDSU is snakebit, I'm going to throw something at my computer.  Every time ORU scores, it's because the poor Jackrabbits had a balk go against them, or the ball took a bad hop, etc. 

God forbid considering the possibility that maybe - just maybe - ORU is a talented, veteran team that takes advantage of every opportunity afforded them.

I try to listen to so-called neutral Summit League broadcasts whenever I can (to hear what they have to say about ORU) but this is too much - I've switched to Adam for the rest of this game at least, and probably for the rest of the tournament.

• Upvote 3

I’ve had the summit broadcast on mute except when Logan is doing her fine sideline work 🤣

I did hear them talking about the tremendous advantage ORU has because we play south of the Arctic Circle. 

• Like 2

I switched to Adam at about the exact same time. If the ball was bouncing our way tonight we would be up by 10. 

Hall with one of the ugliest shutouts through 4 that I have seen. Hopefully he settles in and makes it a little less interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

I did hear them talking about the tremendous advantage ORU has because we play south of the Arctic Circle. 

Yep, everything is overwhelmingly lined up in ORU's favor.  It's a wonder the Golden Eagles ever lose a game.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

Hall with one of the ugliest shutouts through 4 that I have seen. Hopefully he settles in and makes it a little less interesting. 

I would submit that he settled down in the bottom of the 5th. 

• Like 1

It was hilarious how they mention that we can actually go outside in February and March. I can attest that you don’t want to do that in SD in early March. 

1 minute ago, Otis 83 said:

I would submit that he settled down in the bottom of the 5th. 

You are welcome. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

It was hilarious how they mention that we can actually go outside in February and March. I can attest that you don’t want to do that in SD in early March. 

Build a freaking indoor practice facility, for crying out loud. 

AND INSTALL A TURF INFIELD IN YOUR STADIUM INSTEAD OF THAT CLUMPY BUFFALO GRASS.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Kudos to the fan in the ORU shirt sitting right behind home plate whoever you are. 

• Haha 1

Betting I would not be the first person to refer to SDSU head coach Rob Bishop as "Captain Hook".

Dude loves him some mound visits, doesn't he?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Build a freaking indoor practice facility, for crying out loud. 

AND INSTALL A TURF INFIELD IN YOUR STADIUM INSTEAD OF THAT CLUMPY BUFFALO GRASS.

SDSU could probably practice inside Menards. It is huge in there. 

Time to really score some runs. 

Aaaannnndddd we have our 3rd Bunny on the bump as Jack Krueger brings his 7.04 era to the mound.