McBride on March Madness, men’s basketball and misconceptions (Oracle)

ORUTerry

Thanks for posting, really good story.  It is nice to hear that McBride is a solid man of faith.  I always thought DJ was also and that may be why he came back for a 6th season.  

Yes, great article. I like how honest he was about not being a perfect person, but that he’s striving to be more Christ-like every day. I think we all (me especially) can learn from that attitude. 

The Mills' coaching staff did an OUTSTANDING job of recruiting players and creating an environment that aligned with the University's faith-based mission.  And, they also recruited/created winners.  McBride is a shining example of that intentionality.

I trust (and hope) that the Springman era will continue and expand this approach, as it is vital to the ultimate success of the ORU basketball program.

• Upvote 3

Good article about McBride.

He looks like the new leader from posts and what I hear he says!

• Upvote 1

Issac is much more of an outspoken leader than Max; can’t wait to see him commanding the troops this season.

If Mackie is joined in the backcourt by Kareem Thompson, ORU remains a serious threat to repeat as conference champion.

There’s nothing better in crunch time than having experienced talent in the backcourt!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

With McBride and hopefully Kareem back as leaders and Springmann in charge....TheEagleman thinks that ORU is in VERY good hands......Image result for ORU praying hands photos

• Like 3