Carlos Jurgens

tmh8286

Looks like Patrick and Isaac were there, and also Jake Shannon and several (maybe all) of the coaching staff.

Any others I failed to mention?

5 minutes ago, tmh8286 said:

Looks like Patrick and Isaac were there, and also Jake Shannon and several (maybe all) of the coaching staff.

Any others I failed to mention?

Trey Phipps

• Like 1

Is that Jonathon Alexandre (former walk-on) in the front row?  That is what it is all about: being baptized and following Jesus!  Better than the NCAA tournament any day!  Congrats to Carlos, his greatest achievement at ORU!

• Like 5

This does my heart good. Congratulations Carlos on "going public with your faith."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bogus Smith said:

It was at Anthem Church.

Pete and Repete were sitting on fence.  Pete fell down and who was left??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

Makes perfect sense.  He has the potential of making a lot of money in Europe and hope he does well in the pros.  Grateful to have had him at ORU for these past few years.  He has definitely made his impact on the MBB program.  Good luck, Los!

I hate to see him go, but I'm thankful for his time at ORU. Carlos, like several others on this team, has been a great ambassador for ORU basketball and the University as a whole.

His baptism yesterday provided a special memory of Carlos before he progresses to the next stage in his life.

Best wishes to Carlos Jurgens....a rock solid player for ORU the past few seasons.....:shield-logo:

• Upvote 2