Seniors Returning?

ORob2

I know we have it on good authority that some seniors have expressed that they aren’t considering returning, but what about the others?  Look at the comments on this Instagram post (especially the thread started by Jamie Bergens - jj.bergens), and from coach Mike Herrington.  Looks like we might not have to look for a new barber next year! 💈

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBkj53OuEK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ORob2 said:

I know we have it on good authority that some seniors have expressed that they aren’t considering returning, but what about the others?  Look at the comments on this Instagram post (especially the thread started by Jamie Bergens - jj.bergens), and from coach Mike Herrington.  Looks like we might not have to look for a new barber next year! 💈

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqBkj53OuEK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I would love to get Carlos and Kareem back.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

Carlos I think moves on. Kareem May follow Max’s move or stay to build something.

13 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

I would as well. Selfishly, I’d like to see them play the 2 and the 3 positions instead of the 3 and 4. Carlos would be a nightmare matchup for the smaller 2 guards in the summit.

• Upvote 4