St. Thomas at ORU

theeagleman5

Good Guys need to get back on the winning track....and TheEagleman will take an ORU victory in any sport to wipe away the bad feeling from last night in Orlando.....GO BLUE!! :shield-logo:

• Upvote 3

Good guys open conference play with a decisive 10-2 win over the Tommies. Yea.

• Upvote 3

G2 underway. Good guys swinging early with a 9-2 lead. Just scored two in B4, still no outs.

ORU now up 14-2 in the 5th.....17 total hits including 3 HRs.....GO BLUE!! :shield-logo:

Baumgartner a PH Slam to make it 19-2!!!....Grip can head to the parking lot to guzzle some.....😎🍺🍺🍺😎

36 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Baumgartner a PH Slam to make it 19-2!!!....Grip can head to the parking lot to guzzle some.....😎🍺🍺🍺😎

Didn't make it out today - hoping to make the midweek game against WSU. Also, i know you're mostly teasing, but just becasue I remember that Coors light is nasty doesn't make me a beer guy. 😆 

And in the time it took me to post this, ORU gets two more to go up 21-2 in the 6th.

• Like 1

OK, Grip....we can drink Diet Dr. Peppers then....always works for TheEagleman....and ORU closes out St. Thomas 21-2 in a run rule game today.....Good Guys go for the sweep on Sunday Afternoon.....:tb-blue:

ORU completes the wkd sweep against St. Thomas with a final score of 8-2. Great opening for conference play and a good response to a what was certainly a disappointing road trip.

Next up, Wichita State at JLJ this Tuesday evening.* Go Blue!

*$1 Hotdog night

• Upvote 1

Nice sweep for ORU this weekend.....and $1 Dog night on Tuesday at JLJ???...TheEagleman sets the over/under on the # of Hot Dogs eaten by Grip at 4.5.... Image result for Hot Dog

6 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Nice sweep for ORU this weekend.....and $1 Dog night on Tuesday at JLJ???...TheEagleman sets the over/under on the # of Hot Dogs eaten by Grip at 4.5.... Image result for Hot Dog

Somebody spot me $0.50!

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, ORUFanbase said:

Weekend series next weekend during Commencement weekend at ORU.

?????   I thought we had already played UST here.  Are they coming back to JLJ for another drubbing?

9 minutes ago, Bogus Smith said:

?????   I thought we had already played UST here.  Are they coming back to JLJ for another drubbing?

Yes, the series is indeed in Minnesota. That's why I'm totally against A.I.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

Yes, the series is indeed in Minnesota. That's why I'm totally against A.I.

Hey funny guy it’s not AI but nice try. 😂

• Haha 1