NCAA Tournament 23

Keenan Henderson

It has been a wild ride in the NCAA tournament this year.  Why couldn't Florida Atlantic win it all this year?  They remind me of ORU, in that they have a big 7'1 center in the middle and some athletic guards around him who can hit the 3s.  This weekend should be interesting down in Houston!

TheEagleman expects UConn to win......but i wouldn't bet on it......😉

In spite of all the NIL money floating around and the transfer portal, still we have mid majors (FAU and San Diego State) in the final four.  Last year it was all the blue bloods: Duke, UNC, Kansas, and Villanova.  You just never know.  Could it be ORU one day?

• Like 3

Yes it will. 

• Upvote 1

What a buzzer beater! Feel bad for FAU, but The Aztecs did just enough to win. Congrats to San Diego State!

FAU blew a 14 point lead...it was there for the taking....anybody who has UConn vs. San Diego State in the Finals is a genius...or nuts.....🤩

• Haha 2

I’m pulling for UConn because their coach at least had the decency to wear a jacket 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

I’m pulling for UConn because their coach at least had the decency to wear a jacket 🤣

PREACH.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Otis 83 said:

Hope that trend returns next season.

27 minutes ago, jmg1984 said:

ORU cheerleaders were in one shining moment 💪🏆

Golden Eagles Oru GIF by Oral Roberts University

• Like 1

Yeah our basketball team sure didn't make the final cut last night......TheEagleman getting better by the day but that loss to Duke still hurts......image.jpeg.aec019f672f03bd0ba614787c53cebda.jpeg

Did anyone else find it surprising that San Diego State went through an 11-minute span without scoring a single point? And we thought 8 minutes was terrible...

• Like 1

Apparently some dude who is a big better placed $100 on all 67 NCAA games on the Underdogs....just the money line....he won 24 bets and lost 43 but overall finished $1900 ahead....probably a lot of that thanks to FDU over Purdue...but still a very impressive number to win......Image result for George Costanza

3 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Apparently some dude who is a big better placed $100 on all 67 NCAA games on the Underdogs....just the money line....he won 24 bets and lost 43 but overall finished $1900 ahead....probably a lot of that thanks to FDU over Purdue...but still a very impressive number to win......Image result for George Costanza

Congratulations, @theeagleman5!!  I can send you a donor form for the Golden Eagle Club!! 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3