NCAA Tournament 23

Keenan Henderson

As someone who hasn't grown up in the US, I haven't truly experienced March Madness very much. It is only through our loss this year that I can truly appreciate our Sweet Sixteen run two years ago. Thanks again to the team for the experience!

I turned on the Duke/Tennessee game on but it appears my local CBS affiliate is showing a re-run of the cage match between the Von Ericks and the Freebirds at Texas Stadium in the 80s.ย 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Otis 83 said:

I turned on the Duke/Tennessee game on but it appears my local CBS affiliate is showing a re-run of the cage match between the Von Ericks and the Freebirds at Texas Stadium in the 80s.ย 

Duke is losing by 11 3:48 to go

Otis, my man!!!....switch over to ORU baseball where we are up 19-2 over the Tommies.....Image result for George Costanzaย  ย P.S....ADIOS DUKE!!!ย  ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1

Tennessee had the size and athletes to turn Duke over (15 turnovers)ย  Roach was also in foul trouble and never really could get going.ย  Good win for the Vols and Coach Barnes.ย  Barnes seems to be a mentor to Coach Mills as he always has good things to say about him.

• Upvote 1

I can't say I'm sorry that all the smug Duke fans at our hotel will leave Orlando at least as disappointed as we did.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Tennessee had the size and athletes to turn Duke over (15 turnovers)ย  Roach was also in foul trouble and never really could get going.ย  Good win for the Vols and Coach Barnes.ย  Barnes seems to be a mentor to Coach Mills as he always has good things to say about him.

And Roach definitely should have fouled out with like 10 minutes left but the refs "somehow" gave that foul to Proctor. Barnes' teams definitely play defense, that's for sure.

Three straight years a 15 seed has made the Sweet 16.ย  Princeton now joins ORU, St. Peter's and Florida Gulf Coast.ย  They have some impressive victories over Arizona and Missouri.ย  Is Pete Carroll's son in charge of this team?ย  Just kidding.

Most of the big name schools are out of the Big Dance: Kansas, Kentucky and Duke.ย  Maybe a first time winner this season will be cutting down the nets in April?ย  We shall see.

Such a shame.....Please lay off Steven A.......Image result for Steven A Smith

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Such a shame.....Please lay off Steven A.......Image result for Steven A Smith

You mean Screaminโ€™ A?

Actually meant Stephen A...๐Ÿ˜›

TheEagleman actually has to admit that I gained a new found respect for Stephen A. Smith a couple weeks ago when he was a guest on Life, Liberty and Levin on Fox News a show that I occasionally watch.....there was a good discussion of sports and politics.....you can You Tube the 10 minute spot if you want...good stuff......plus it seemed as if Mark Levin and Smith are good friends......th?id=ODL.0d4dde4bf424f1d83833096cc1671191&w=135&h=201&c=10&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=13.1

• Upvote 1

K-State beats Michigan State 98-93 in OT in the most exciting and well-played game of the tourney so far. ย Wildcat point guard Marquis Nowell breaks the all-time NCAA tournament record with 19 assists in the game. ย Glad to see Jerome Tang reach the Elite Eight. ย 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue82 said:

K-State beats Michigan State 98-93 in OT in the most exciting and well-played game of the tourney so far. ย Wildcat point guard Marquis Nowell breaks the all-time NCAA tournament record with 19 assists in the game. ย Glad to see Jerome Tang reach the Elite Eight. ย 

Unfortunately we were watching Arkansas being blown out by UConn.

7 minutes ago, TrueBlue82 said:

The last two min of reg and OT were phenomenal!ย 

Great basketball....gotta love Tang...๐Ÿ˜