Hannah Cooper

Bogus Smith

Fourth Summit POW for Hannah Cooper.  Could she be on her way to POY honors for this year?  Definitely a First-Team All Conference selection

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BTW, how does a player go from scoring 6.5 points per game to over 20 points per game?  Would this have happened under the previous coach, I wonder??  What switch turned on that caused such a change in her?

4 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

BTW, how does a player go from scoring 6.5 points per game to over 20 points per game?  Would this have happened under the previous coach, I wonder??  What switch turned on that caused such a change in her?

She’s had it in her. That’s why she was recruited. The system plays well to her best qualities. She didn’t have the space or freedom to operate like that last year. Plus it was her first here at this level. She showed at the D2 level that she could score it given the freedom and confidence. Happy for the success she’s having. Looks like she’s having fun. That wasn’t the case last year. 

It’s a Dakota league, I don’t think she’ll be player of the year despite all the stats. UNLESS they knock off SDSU, and come in 2nd. Even if all the stars aligned, The Dakota League will do its best to not let that happen. SDSU may go undefeated and if that’s the case, it’s probably going to Selland. 

Regardless, Cooper has built up quite the resume. A lot of people will want a grad transfer with her stats. Do you come back and probably be the preseason POY, or do you go play closer to home?

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

The Mitchell Report...Geez! That guys back?

It was nice to see Coach Musick and the women's team at the men's game last night.

• Upvote 2