Fly Eagles Fly!!!

theeagleman5

Eagles on to Glendale to face KC in the Super Bowl.....Deal with it.......lol......Image result for Phila Eagles Logo

• Upvote 1

Yeah go Eagles!  As a Cowboys fan, I got to jump on the bandwagon for one game.  Jalen Hurts has really surprised me and has become an all-star quarterback.  

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Chiefs win!  Deal with it!!

It was a very entertaining game, but the MVP Award should’ve gone to the KC medical staff for their work on Mahomes’ ankle at halftime.  Amazing.  

Honorable mention to the referee who made the holding call against the Eagles’ defensive back. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

Honorable mention to the referee who made the holding call against the Eagles’ defensive back. 

Pulease. That one play didn’t determine the game. 

And you don’t know that the Chiefs still don’t score there. The Eagles couldn’t stop them in the second half. 

24 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

That holding call gives the Chiefs a first down and burns the clock down so that the Eagles have NO chance to answer for the inevitable field goal.  The ball was uncatchable, even if the defense had not been called for the foul.  The defensive holding penalty changed the potential of the outcome for the game.

Oof, yeah the Eagles got screwed, that call ended the game.

Which is a shame because those last two Chiefs TDs were masterpieces. I've never seen a blown coverage in man defense on the goal line, not once but twice!

10 minutes ago, ManiacAlum said:

......those last two Chiefs TDs were masterpieces. I've never seen a blown coverage in man defense on the goal line, not once but twice!

Those plays will be examined and copied by offensive coordinators all across the league for next season.

• Upvote 1

You hate so see a call like that have an impact in a great game. But since he DID hold his jersey and DID have his arm around the receiver's waist - well...probably shouldn't have done that 5 yds down the field on a 3rd and 8. 😃 Great win CHIEFS!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ManiacAlum said:

Oof, yeah the Eagles got screwed, that call ended the game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35649481/eagles-cb-cops-holding-hoping-let-slide

"Replays showed that Bradberry made light contact with Smith-Schuster, but it didn't appear to affect the play. Still, the cornerback said he wasn't upset at officials for the call.

"It was a holding. I tugged his jersey," Bradberry said. "I was hoping they would let it slide."

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35649481/eagles-cb-cops-holding-hoping-let-slide

"Replays showed that Bradberry made light contact with Smith-Schuster, but it didn't appear to affect the play. Still, the cornerback said he wasn't upset at officials for the call.

"It was a holding. I tugged his jersey," Bradberry said. "I was hoping they would let it slide."

Wow! 😲 Good for him, hopefully his quote saves some bus stops from getting burned down in Philly tonight. 😄

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ManiacAlum said:

Wow! 😲 Good for him, hopefully his quote saves some bus stops from getting burned down in Philly tonight. 😄

doubtful

• Haha 1

I think people were disappointed because they wanted to see what Jalen could do with more than one play left. 

Eagles fans know that most people don't like us....frankly, we don't care....LOL....but TheEagleman will show up and take his lumps this morning.....here is my take...tough tough loss to digest.....Eagles dominated the first half then hardly showed up in the second....both our lines got dominated by KC especially our D Line....we could not run the ball and our D coordinator failed to adjust to what Andy was dialing up....Mahomes is amazing....I take my hat off to him....if not for the fumble, Jalen Hurts was the MVP of that game...he was brilliant.....and he's locked up a $250-300 Mill contract with that performance last night.....the 5 yard penalty prior to the fumble was huge as it took us out of 4th and 3 inches....also the Punt Return a killer.....as for the holding call at the end....ticky tack for sure since the refs let offensive holding go all night....not one O Line holding call in an NFL game???....hard to believe.....not gonna whine about the holding call there but would have liked to see Jalen with the ball down 35-38 and 90 secs with one time out....probably at least OT....and Old Titan might even agree....lol......ultimately the Chiefs ran for over 150 yards and the Eagles couldn't pound the ball as we hoped....KC short passing game was effective....but if you had told me pregame that the Eagle control the ball for 36 minutes and outgain the Chiefs by over 100 yard then I would have signed up for that all night long.....cant give KC the fumble return and the punt return.....those turned the tide.....Eagles should have been up by 17 at half....as it was they are only the 2nd team in Super Bowl history to lose with a double digit halftime lead......hard to digest....but life goes on and God is still in control.....and the Eagles will have Jalen Hurts under control for at least another 5-6 yrs when he signs his new deal.....congrats to KC for a well earned victory and we live to fight another day...I know you Cowboy fans are shedding no tears for TheEagleman and I hope you guys will actually get to a Super Bowl soon....or even an NFC Championship game....Eagles have been to 7 this century....Dallas?  hummmm.....trying to recall one.....😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love all of you guys including Cowboy fans like Otis and TexasGrip....it's all good....again....a tough loss to swallow but l will survive and nothing got burned down in Philly last night.....Eagles fans not really as bad as the hype.....just love our team that's all and people from Philadelphia are definitely a different breed I agree....TheEagleman grew up in a tough section of North Philly....so i get it....i am now a suburbanite but still have roots in the city....now would I got into certain areas at night??...TheEagleman is not stupid but i still love Philly and cheesesteaks....but only once in a while as they are not very good for the stomach anymore.....take it easy on Eagles fans.....most are harmless and their bark is worse than their bite.....yeah we don't like the Cowboys......but it's all good fun.....Giants and Commander Fans don't like them either....anyway, it was an entertaining game last night....and gotta love the HEGETSUS commercials sponsored by the Hobby Lobby people.....good stuff.....the fact that AOC is irritated by those commercials means they are getting to the heart of the matter.....SHE DOESNT GET IT......👍

• Like 3