Who'd like to get together be in town for the 3 games

jmg1984

15 hours ago, OKC Eagle said:

At a minimum, we should pick a gathering spot for halftime, or before or after the games.  We can do more, but I will throw out that a suggestion that we at least meet at halftime on Thursday above the scoreboard on the east end between Sections 106 and 107 (opposite side from the band).  I think most message boarders sit on that end of the arena.  

Here's a travel ? for you. Has I44 gone cashless between O C and Tulsa?

5 hours ago, jmg1984 said:

Here's a travel ? for you. Has I44 gone cashless between O C and Tulsa?

There’s still a toll booth midway on the Turnpike, where they accept cash (or Pikepass). 

7 hours ago, TrueBlue82 said:

There’s still a toll booth midway on the Turnpike, where they accept cash (or Pikepass). 

Ok thanks!😄

Nice to meet up with many from the message board at the DU game.  Thanks for making the effort to get together and meet at halftime.  Second half was a great half of basketball (for the good guys, that is!). 🤣

• Like 1

Sheesh!! Sorry I missed that!! I thought we were doing it on Saturday night!! Anybody up for a replay??

• Like 2

Thats a scruffy bunch....Where is Old Titan??? 🤑

We should do a replay Saturday at halftime (after Caleb Green’s induction). Meet on the concourse again. That way we make sure to get all of the message board community. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

We should do a replay Saturday at halftime (after Caleb Green’s induction). Meet on the concourse again. That way we make sure to get all of the message board community. 

I'm all in for next time!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It was great to meet so many of you.  Switch the order of Bogus and MrsSmith and I think you have it right. 

OT was at the game looking good!  He also missed the half time meeting.

It was really good meeting many of you that are on the message board! I’ll look forward to a redo on Saturday with hopefully more people!

• Like 1

I will be down on the floor during Hall Of Fame festivities at half time representing my father Bob Brooks; I will try to get up there as soon as possible before the second half starts but I don’t expect you to wait for me…thx. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Thats a scruffy bunch....Where is Old Titan??? 🤑

He was at his seat