ORU 88 Denver 70

theeagleman5

ORU ladies on a 2 game winning streak to start the new year....things are looking up in 2023 for this team!  :shield-logo:

I watched this game while listening to Adam's broadcast from Denver.  Although they have a long way to go, so far I like what Coach is doing with the team.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

I watched this game while listening to Adam's broadcast from Denver.  Although they have a long way to go, so far I like what Coach is doing with the team.  

Coach Musick is building a team and a program.  Glad she is doing it for us and not someone else.  Another school would have snagged her if it wasn't ORU.  She's a keeper.

• Upvote 2

The style of play she is teaching is fast and furious. These ladies do not even remotely resemble the Golden Eagles of previous years. They are a force that will get stronger as the year progresses. 

• Like 1

Wait until she recruits players specifically suited to this style of play. I think coach Musick and her staff have things pointed in the right direction. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yes exactly, things look promising, Kelsi needs length and athleticism- and a couple speedy ball handlers. Almost like what the nba is moving towards to. 
hope the Moore twins buy in to the plan, still plenty of eligibility left and they have the athleticism, they just need to buy into the pace of play and the conditioning/motor.

Emily Robinson ‘23 commit might be ready to contribute right away. 

• Like 3