Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Old Titan

This forum is a great place to share our love for ORU basketball in the good times and tough times.  Thanks everyone for being a part of the board.  God bless and Merry Christmas! Go Eagles

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TrueBlue82 said:

A special thanks to ORUTerry and Dr. C for all their work to make this available.

“Here, here!”

leonardo dicaprio gatsby GIF

• Upvote 2

its a wonderful life christmas movies GIF

Merry Christmas to everyone who makes the forum what it has grown to be.

18 hours ago, Old Titan said:

in what I believe ORUTerry told me is the TWENTY YEAR ANNIVERSARY of this forum (is that possible??)

The forum was originally started before the start of the '03-'04 basketball season so we are coming up on the 20th anniversary soon!

• Like 6

Merry Christmas to everyone on the message board! I too appreciate the opportunity to share my views and opinions with all of you and even better how much I learn from all of you about our beloved alma mater and ORU athletics! May the joy of Christmas and the love of our Savior be with all of you in the new year to come! Thank you Dr C and Terry for all of your effort’s!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Yes, Merry Christmas to all!

This board is a great way to stay connected to what's happening with ORU athletics and the university!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A belated Merry Christmas and a heartfelt HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone on the board! It is a joy and a pleasure to read your comments and see how much you care about our teams AND our university. Aren't we glad that Oral didn't say "No" to God when God said, "Build Me a University"? 🙂 

• Upvote 5