Oklahoma Baptist vs. ORU

theeagleman5

BIG GAME at Mabee tomorrow night.....The Bison (no... not NDSU) come in at 1-2 after whipping Missouri Western last night at home in Shawnee.....hard to set a line on a game like this since Coach Mills will likely empty his bench in the 2nd half.....So let's make in ORU -30.5 and for you fans who love the prop bets we will make our beloved Phipps over/under at 9.5 points for this game.....should be a raucous student section on a Saturday night as the Pentecostals take on the Baptists............... ORU 99  OBU 66.....GO BLUE!!! :circle-logoi:

So The Eagleman sets the line at 31.5 and takes the good guys to cover....all hypothetically of course because a) there's no one taking bets on this and b)  The Eagleman is still in his self imposed penalty box from gambling and libations.  

While we are on the subject of prop bets, I like the O/U on points scored by 20M6M but can we get a total playing time prop bet on him as well?  He may exceed 20 minutes.

Yeah TheEagleman is also confused....Otis may be enjoying some of what I am not permitted to drink.....🍺

• Haha 1

20 minute 6th man = 20M6M...you guys are usually sharper than that.  I'm just riffin off of 40s tag.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Yeah TheEagleman is also confused....Otis may be enjoying some of what I am not permitted to drink.....🍺

Not before 5:00 PM Central Time

Over/Under on tonites actual attendance considering its a Bedlam Night Game in Norman???....well...OU and OSU not having banner years but still not likely to be over 2500 unless a ton of students make the long cold walk to Mabee Center.....🏀

Max should have a big night and then Coach can put the bench in the last 5-10 minutes.  It would be good to see Williams or Cam make a few highlight plays in the second half.  Maybe even Jake the walk-on could hit another three!

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

“unless a ton of students make the long cold walk to Mabee Center.....”

Weather is actually almost pleasant today. 

I'm not so sure this is a blowout. This has trap game written all over it with Utah State coming up on Tuesday. 

On 11/18/2022 at 4:26 PM, theeagleman5 said:

5:36 CST

image.jpeg.91d9b185bad93fa2da9fc59307301474.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ORU only up 8 in 2nd half? D is non existant....ugh...😬