Signing of New Recruits

ORU GRAD

Is this the signing period or have have I missed something? I have not heard anything and DJ is not on the new board yet and where is that Juco recruit that he was saying we would hear from the last of October? OK, you insiders such as Terry/ Voice/ D.J ( Texas? ) give us the info. Hey Terry thanks for a nice board and thanks to your family for their contribution. See you Saturday night!! :roll:

The signing period runs from November 9th to the 16th.... I think. Our coaches are very silent concerning possible recruits - the fear is always that a kid who has given us a verbal will change his mind at the last minute.

Most people are not aware that we had a verbal from Eduardo Najera and thought he would be a Golden Eagle. He played his senior year at a Christian HS (Hagee's church school?). On signing day he (and his Mexican coach) showed up at Oklahoma.... much to the surprise of Bill Self. I also think that we thought that Godbold (a guard on the OU team and a nice player) would sign with us two years ago. It's not official until the players sign their name.