New Head Coach

titansforever

5 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

The Sweet 16 is an enormous accomplishment. Without that there’s no new building or increase in enrollment.

SDSU or any other Summit team would trade their 1st place finish regular season finish for the tournament run 100 times over.

100%

14 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

The Sweet 16 is an enormous accomplishment. Without that there’s no new building or increase in enrollment.

SDSU or any other Summit team would trade their 1st place finish regular season finish for the tournament run 100 times over.

No doubt. The run at the end of last year was amazing.

All I'm saying is to look at the whole. Prior to the miracle run, and since, the results were about the same as the women's team.

Voice....you can't compare Mills and Cussen.....not even close......Paul took a horrible situation and has turned it around to where he has a good group of guys who want to be here and win....he earned his extension...is improvement needed?...of course ....but he's got the ORU men on the upswing.....I hear nothing but nice things about Misti but the ladies have been treading water or trending down for a decade....and she took a decent program over that had been winning.....just can't turn the corner......and frankly, somebody has to say it but you clearly have an ax to grind against ORU and I understand some of that....you probably got hosed....yeah, we have all been screwed at some point in our professional careers.....move on and get over it....otherwise you become an embittered man and that seems to be the case in almost every one of your posts.....honestly, I like you and like you a lot.....so just sayin'......let it go, bro.......and I honestly have no idea how much you know and especially about the new AD.....surely a lot more than me....but it does no good to air that stuff on this board....Mr. Johnson's performance will speak for itself in the near future.....he has big shoes to fill from Mike Carter and guys like Bob Brooks.....I don't know any of these guys personally and am just speaking as an Alum and an ORU fan....i love my alma mater....warts and all.....and i will speak up when things are wrong....but we survived RR and LR.....God can get us thru this also.....i still love you, man!   TheEagleman has tried to behave over the past few years and am learning as I get older to watch what I say......we don't want to become the TU Board.....😜

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Love You, brother....this too shall pass...let's see how these changes shake out and who gets hired....we will all be watching and hoping...God Bless ORU!! 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

Love You, brother....this too shall pass...let's see how these changes shake out and who gets hired....we will all be watching and hoping...God Bless ORU!! 😎

I wonder if from within!?

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the search?

Rumor has it that ORU contacted So. Carolina Coach Dawn Staley but she never returned the call......😜

• Haha 1