Does Max look injured?

vcboy2000

Several of us noticed him walking gingerly in the game vs SDSU. Something is off with him.

Max just now returning to the game with 4:00 left following extensive time on the bench. Trainer did not look at him. Maybe sick?

Hopefully Max is healthy, SLT is better when all the stars are ready to go. Not to question Coach Mills but its always amazed that he doesnt try to steal Max a cpl minutes of rest in each half. This year with Mcbride/Phipps/Jurgens/Thompson yall have capable guards to give him that little rest. All the opposing teams are sending everything they can at Max and also I think most teams are trying to make him defend more as well. Just seems at times he runs out of gas, thats the second game in a row now that Mcbride has taken the last shot. Not to discredt Issac becasues hes very good but it feels most opponents would be happy its not Max taking it.

• Like 1

Max had that hand injury but did take the wrap off.  For the most part, he has just not looked like himself this last month, which is partly why ORU has struggled in February.  We may not know until after the season, what injuries Max has struggled with.  Pretty sure Coach will not let that news out while the season is still going on.

3 hours ago, HoopsBison said:

Hopefully Max is healthy, SLT is better when all the stars are ready to go. Not to question Coach Mills but its always amazed that he doesnt try to steal Max a cpl minutes of rest in each half. This year with Mcbride/Phipps/Jurgens/Thompson yall have capable guards to give him that little rest. All the opposing teams are sending everything they can at Max and also I think most teams are trying to make him defend more as well. Just seems at times he runs out of gas, thats the second game in a row now that Mcbride has taken the last shot. Not to discredt Issac becasues hes very good but it feels most opponents would be happy its not Max taking it.

I have thought this many times. A short rest I think would be really beneficial.