So. Dakota St. at ORU

theeagleman5

There will clearly be some national attention on this game tonight at Mabee Center....Good Guys need to show up early and win....no excuses....this is a BIG TIME GAME . GO BLUE!!! :circle-logoi:

5 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Never sat in the student section; was always on Press Row during my four years, waiting for TrueBlue82 to fix whatever portion of the stats I was responsible for butchering that night. 🤪

Ah, Balanced Box Score - thy name is Team Rebound. 

Or, was it Deadball Rebound?  I forget...  #shoptalk 

Huh! I always thought Dr Hatchett in his black and white striped ref shirt was keeping the box score. 

Lavoy Hatchet.....now there's a memory....such a nice man.....he may have been the timekeeper???....😎

5 hours ago, eagle88 said:

Love your prediction Eagleman! Tonight I'm  going with my heart ORU 85- SDSU 80. Gooooooo Eagles!!! Me and my fearless crew will be there in person!

I think the Jacks are going to struggle in the warm weather in Tulsa tonight 🤪

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Lavoy Hatchet.....now there's a memory....such a nice man.....he may have been the timekeeper???....😎

OT probably does not remember that we were in the same COBOL class with Dr Hatchett.

14 minutes ago, vcboy2000 said:

Hopefully our guys don't get allergic to the paint, making it easy for the refs to not call fouls.

This is the key.

SDSU is such an offense juggernaut unless ORU is shooting above the season average from 3 getting into the paint is going to be a priority.

• Upvote 2

ESPNU is featuring Winthrop and SC Upstate tonight...are you freakin' kidding me????...and they could have had SDSU at ORU....two of the top 5 scoring teams in the country...somebody at ESPN is asleep at the switch....👎

Great first half, maybe the best of the season, up by nine.  ORU is really going after SDSU's freshman Mayo.  Whoever he guards is wearing him out.  Just a complete effort so far, keep it up Eagles!

• Upvote 1

Very good first half. I get the feeling that SDSU is holding back and waiting to erupt in the 2nd half; hope not! It's so good to see us hitting our free throws. And being patient around the basket, not taking too many crazy 3 shots, spreading the scoring around. And Max! Carlos! Trey! Good job, guys! Good job, team! Keep it up. Let's win this one! I wish I was there. Stupid icy roads!

From #1 To brick town horrible free throw shooting and is there anyone who knows how to deny the ball in the post anymore 😟

That one hurts. Going to need to develop our young bigs in a hurry. Once Elijah goes out we couldn’t stop them(honestly we couldn’t stop them with Eli).I realize they can shoot but is there a reason we didn’t try to double team at all?