ORU at North Dakota

ORUTerry

Game is on now.  THeir announcers keep saying UND still has achance to make the conference tournament with a win; I've read  in two other places this week that they were eliminated Thursday night.

36 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Game is on now.  THeir announcers keep saying UND still has achance to make the conference tournament with a win; I've read  in two other places this week that they were eliminated Thursday night.

According to UND's schedule they have three games left (including ORU) and are down two games to Omaha.  So if they win all three and Omaha loses both of their games then they would get in but highly unlikely.

Kareem had a good first half but Max is still struggling.  Would expect Lufile to lead the Eagles to the win in the second half.

I am impressed with our ability to make a really bad opponent look like a top of the heap blue blood P-5 program.  smh

Very nice balanced scoring today... UND has packed it in...🍺🏀🍺

Good second half of offense from ORU.  Carlos, where have you been all season, hitting a couple of big three's.  A very good team effort and balanced scoring attack.  Even Lacis was solid in the win.  Go ORU!

The UND announcers made some good insights: Max is just not right and does not look like himself, and ORU is much better when they have a balanced attack instead of Max shooting 25 shots.

Solid performance for ORU's first win ever in Grand Forks.  Second half arguably the best 20 minutes of basketball ORU has played in at least a month.

Not sure what was said to Jurgens and Thompson about productivity, but it sure worked.

Lufile made the difference in the second half; love seeing how he and McBride have picked up the slack from the starters current productivity drought.

ORU 87-73...Good Guys dominate final 10 minutes....five players in double figues....let's get ready for SDSU...😎

I was close on my prediction Eagleman. Hard to imagine our guys not being pissed off after Thursday night and UND not being very good. I hope we stay mad and from here out play with a chip on our shoulder! 

Amen 88....good prediction and TheEagleman believed you...cashed a small wager on ORU and Over...$$$ 🤑

And....Bison going down to KC....👍

NDSU falls victim to a classic trap game with UMKC, following an emotional and draining night Thursday and the quick tournaround today.

That's why you play the games, folks - these are 19-and-20-year-olds ou there, not robots.

Also have to wonder if NDSU even looked at UMKC scouting stuff still yesterday.

ORU can now clinch 2nd place by winning out against the SD's this week.  No small order...

• Upvote 1

Make that  Bison down 13.....😀

5 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Make that  Bison down 13.....😀

They better stop trying to win OR ELSE.

• Haha 3

Not sure which TheEagleman enjoys more...the ORU win or the NDSU loss...its a beautiful thing....and the Blue Moon is going down smooth....🍺