Big Maple

eagle88

I'm not sure who originally coined the name Big Maple for Eli but i talked with him this morning and he didn't realize he was being called that but loves the name! Eli is not only great on the court but off the court as well!

11 minutes ago, eagle88 said:

I'm not sure who originally coined the name Big Maple for Eli but i talked with him this morning and he didn't realize he was being called that but loves the name! Eli is not only great on the court but off the court as well!

Per Otis 83, ORU radio voice Adam Hildebrand dubbed Elijah with that moniker following their St. Thomas post-game interview.

• Like 1

Here is a list of nicknames for some of the players:

Sir Isaac Herron: SLIM

Carlos Jurgens: The Barber or barber lou (Francis calls him that because he cuts the guy's hair)

Max: Mid Court Max

Lufile: Big Maple

McBride: Mackie

Any other ideas for nicknames for Kareem, Francis, Trey, or some of the other guys? (let's have a little fun with it)

Here are a few nicknames for the other guys:

Kareem: Special K (He does a little bit of everything: score, rebound, defend, and pass the ball)

Trey: Shoota (The kid can shoot the rock)

It's kind of ironic....TheEagleman's ex-wife used to call him Big Maple....but that's another story for another venue......👍😉😮

• 3 months later...