St. Thomas on Saturday

Keenan Henderson

Good chance for the Eagles to forget about yesterday's game and have a bounce back win tomorrow night.  As long as St. Thomas does not hit 15 threes, ORU should win by double digits.

Maybe the players can forget but TheEagleman won't......sometimes I think we old Alums care more than the players.....or maybe i am way wrong.....anyway, I will be out all day tomorrow and not really focusing on the game....Good Guys should pound the Tommies but then again we should have whipped WIU last night.....not sure what the problem is at Mabee Center......my heart is still hurting and I won't likely see any of this contest......expecting the home team to be about an 11-12 point favorite possibly more.......ORU 82  St. Thomas 65.....GO BLUE!!!  :tb-white:

ORU should get out to a good start tonight, pretty sure Coach Mills has made that his main point. St. Thomas has lost six in a row, after the hot start in conference play.  Teams in the Summit League have figured the Tommies out and they have been struggling from three, which is their bread and butter.

ORU is -13....O/U is 160.5....those are big numbers....TheEagleman is thinking a small teaser on ORU and under. 😎

Otis bought a six pack of locally brewed scottish ale this afternoon. If the Golden Eagles don’t bounce back tonight I will be letting myself into the Mayberry jail after the game. 

• Haha 1

Otis, my man!!...and TheEagleman will join you!!...But I feel good about tonight...the Good Guys do have character...and some talent...Go Blue!!! Now let's kick some A$$!!!😎

We got the first “no doubt” in the first minute of the broadcast. 

51 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Otis bought a six pack of locally brewed scottish ale this afternoon. If the Golden Eagles don’t bounce back tonight I will be letting myself into the Mayberry jail after the game. 

• Haha 2

Weaver’s offensive foul on the baseline is just another Saturday in the Summit League. 

Another slow start at home, trailed 8-2 and now 36-34 at half.  Max is struggling with just two points in the first half and the three is not falling.  It felt very similar to the WIU game.  ORU just comes out flat and with no fire in their belly.  Hopefully, they wake up  in the second half or they may lose to a 1st year D1 team.

What's wrong with Max? Another totally flat start for the Good Guys...😬

Eli...having a career night....A STAR IS BORN!!!...😎

Thanks to Elijah Lufille and Issac McBride I will sleep in my own bed tonight. I’ll have to see Barney another time. 

88-66 final....guess ORU is just a 2nd half bunch....a win for the Good Guys and TheEagleman...drink up, Otis!!!🥴

Hall of Fame Night...congrats to Eddie Woods...one of TheEaglemans all time favorites from the glory days of ORU basketball....just a shame he didn't live to see it happen....😪

• Like 1

Lufile for MVP!  He was looking like Zion Williamson Jr. tonight!  Some of those dunks should be on the Sportscenter Top 10 highlight reel!  ORU finished strong, with an 18-4 run and finally woke up.  Good team effort as many stepped up tonight including: Carlos, McBride, and Trey. 

Max only had ten points but finished with 8 assists. That showed maturity, that he could find the open teammate, when his shot was not hitting.  Good to see the Eagles win, when Max has an off night.

Better defense tonight from ORU, holding the Tommies to six 3's and outrebounding them by double digits.  The guys get some time off before playing KC next Saturday, which may be a battle for 2 or 3 place in the Summit League.

Should Lufile's nickname be Zion Jr?  We use to have KO for Kevin Obanor and how about a good nickname for Lufile.