Impending weather in Tulsa

vcboy2000

ah.....a nice snowstorm in Oklahoma...That looks more like Coach Mills clearing a path for the Blue Crew.....I think it may have snowed once in the four years that TheEagleman lived in South Tulsa.....never saw anything like the above.....has the snow ended in time for fans to travel to Mabee for tonights' big game????.....:hc_mills:

Looks like the total is around 5" to 6" at midday on Thursday; expecting off and on bursts today and tonight.

Gotta admit, the Mabee Center doesn't look that far away from the dorms in this drone footage from this morning! 🤣

Love the drone footage......ah, the memories....i can see the spot where i first kissed my ex wife.....also my room in the old mens dorm/#519....where Youngblood was born.....😎

55 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

The athletic department should fire up the bus or van and provide rides for students.  IT'S COLD OUT!!

Honestly, I offered on Tuesday to shuttle students back & forth before and after the game, if they could procure something like a 13-passenger van from the motor pool.

I never heard back... 🤔

1 hour ago, MrsSmith said:

The athletic department should fire up the bus or van and provide rides for students.  IT'S COLD OUT!!

Good idea! I saw the shuttle bus on campus.

I wish I could get a ride! I don't trust my driving (or my car) on icy streets.

South Lewis Ave should be plowed and salted by now along with the ORU parking lot....hey, does the university charge a parking fee at Mabee Center or is it still free these days?  :circle-logoi:

ORU Basketball.....the best bargain in town!!!  :circle-logoi:

Cannot imagine a better crowd on a night with bad roads. The students were incredible. 

• Upvote 1

Very Encouraging to see how many students made the awful 700 yard walk from the dorms to the Mabee Center on a snowy cold night.....very proud of the Blue Crew!!!  👍........the men's basketball team?.....not so proud.....🤢

• Haha 1