ORU vs. North Dakota State

ORUTerry

Otis....need i remind you that the Eagles won Super Bowl 52 just 4 years...but its been over a quarter century since Dallas won the Big Game and Buffalo has never won it....🥴

• Like 1

13 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Otis....need i remind you that the Eagles won Super Bowl 52 just 4 years...but its been over a quarter century since Dallas won the Big Game and Buffalo has never won it....🥴

You do have that one thing to hold on to 😎

My point was simply if I was looking at which team’s arrow is pointing in the right direction it would be Buffalo not your team or mine. 

41 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

You do have that one thing to hold on to 😎

My point was simply if I was looking at which team’s arrow is pointing in the right direction it would be Buffalo not your team or mine. 

Let's keep this thread to the posted subject: ORU vs. North Dakota State... Speaking of that,  I hope that Jerry Jones hires Sean Payton as the next head coach. Let's leave those dirty bird Eagles in the dust for good. 😆

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Texasgrip said:

Let's keep this thread to the posted subject: ORU vs. North Dakota State... Speaking of that,  I hope that Jerry Jones hires Sean Payton as the next head coach. Let's leave those dirty bird Eagles in the dust for good. 😆

Quality on topic post

On 1/23/2022 at 7:18 PM, ORU82 said:

I agree with the assessments posted above.  It really is frustrating wondering why we do not post up inside more often and use our bigs more than we currently do.  On a side note and I am hesitant to go there but to me our broadcast team would be better if Josh Salim was NOT broadcasting.  After listening to him during Thursday night's UND broadcast I finally turned off the sound Saturday night and just watched the live stream.  I think we could do better.  Love to listen to Adam call the game but not with Salim by his side. 

In my house we play a drinking game.  Every time Salim says "no doubt" or "no question" we drink.  No one makes it to the end of the game.  jk but his repetitive phrasing is very annoying to me.  What's Mickey Michalec doing?

• Upvote 1