Going to game tonight would be nice to meet with locals

jmg1984

Passing through on the way to AZ from NY will be here for both games basketball and or dinner?

I think Old Titan is always glad to pick up the tab for visiting Alums.......😎

• Haha 1

I agree with the Eagleman that OT loves to pick up the tab for visiting Alums.  I also believe that you should insist on either a great burger at Goldie's Patio Grill or better yet a fantastic steak at The Spudder.  Enjoy my friend and Go Golden Eagles!  Wish I was there to enjoy with you.

3 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

I agree with the Eagleman that OT loves to pick up the tab for visiting Alums.  I also believe that you should insist on either a great burger at Goldie's Patio Grill or better yet a fantastic steak at The Spudder.  Enjoy my friend and Go Golden Eagles!  Wish I was there to enjoy with you.

We shall see lol! Thanks and go Golden Eagles🏀

Good lord....TheEagleman used to love Goldie's back in the day....in the 70s it was an old dump around 71st and Lewis.....i think someone said that it's newer now and there are multiple locations.....the only thing that comes close these days is Five Guys.....do they have Five Guys in Tulsa??   😜

LOLOL - can't do dinner tonight, Joe, but come hang w/me (and anyone else who feels like slumming) in whatever-number-the-old Section-D-is-now, row 4-ish (I forget; it's row 4 or 5...right behind The Family Hildebrandt).

24 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

LOLOL - can't do dinner tonight, Joe, but come hang w/me (and anyone else who feels like slumming) in whatever-number-the-old Section-D-is-now, row 4-ish (I forget; it's row 4 or 5...right behind The Family Hildebrandt).

I'll be there early not sure where that is either are you near the teams benches

Have fun everyone.  I will be watching from afar on the live stream but will be cheering on the Golden Eagles!  Man, after talking about these places I need to schedule a trip to Tulsa to get some great food and also watch a fantastic team play basketball.  BTW, when I was there in the late 70's/very early 80's Goldie's was right off I-44 at 71st and Lewis.  Fun place and great times.

TheEagleman was gonna make the Tulsa trip in late February but all this covid stuff has me spooked....ya never know when games might be cancelled plus airfare and such.....will probably have to postpone until Feb 2023....😬

2 hours ago, jmg1984 said:

I'll be there early not sure where that is either are you near the teams benches

I'm usually lucky to arrive by tip-off for weeknight games; Section 104 across from the ORU bench.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Old Titan said:

I'm usually lucky to arrive by tip-off for weeknight games; Section 104 across from the ORU bench.

Great talking to you your commentary was top notch as usual glad your doing well and good to see everyone else see Y'all on Sat night🏀