Back home for North Dakota

Keenan Henderson

Well now....TheEagleman never said this was a guaranteed cover....Coach Mills may end up spreading the minutes around....21 is a big number....and so is the O/U of 158.5....😎

I agree with The Eagleman that "The University of North Dakota is a fine academic institution with a long history of athletic excellence..." I received my MA in 1976 from UND after my BA at ORU. Shortly after I left UND, the basketball team was nicknamed "The God Squad", because they had so many dedicated Christians on the team - and most of the players that weren't Christians, gave their hearts to Jesus while on the team. North Dakota is a great place to live, but I wouldn't want to live there.

OOPS! I meant to say North Dakota is a great place to live, but I wouldn't want to VISIT there.

1 hour ago, Dave Connor said:

OOPS! I meant to say North Dakota is a great place to live, but I wouldn't want to VISIT there.

girls look GIF

Tough game to wager on.....TheEagleman knows ORU is going to roll and Coach Mills will clear the bench once he gets a big 2nd half lead....of course our bench players could probably beat UND by themselves....I still think this is an easy 25 point victory with lots of scoring so will make my wager on ORU and the Over.....not a huge play....the more entertaining contest will be Saturday Night against the Bison.....hopefully a large raucous crowd in attendence.....but expecting a decent number tonight at Mabee also....Go Blue!!!   :tb-blue:

I don't think we should ever underestimate an opponent. Didn't we think we'd beat Central Arkansas? Just sayin'. We SHOULD win, but let's just cheer loud and be happy that we're doing so much better this season.

Guess who just walked in? Joe!

• Like 1

Did You Know:  ORU is 10-2 vs. the spread in their last 12 games, and missed covering in those two exceptions by just 1 point (-3 at Western Illinois) and 1.5 points (+7.5 at Missouri State).

Make it 10-3 in their last 13 after tonight:  UND with the back door cover late vs. the bench. #TrustTheProcess #Winning

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORUJason said:

That is probably why the line is as high as 21 points.  

That line is pretty large. I think ORU will win but not by that much.

ORU has looked out of sync after trailing by nine but did comeback to lead 39-32 at half.  Max put the team on his back and carried them to the lead.  Nice to see Sir Isaac with the dunk near the end of the half.  The Eagles will need to keep UND off the offensive boards in the second half.

2 minutes ago, titansforever said:

We look awful.

Max might never have another offensive half this out of sync. 

Well...that was closer than it needed to be...but ORU wins and we will take it....guess we were due for a stinker... Bring on the Bison....maybe they will wake us up....😬

Where was Lufile tonight??? 🤨