ORU at Western Illinois

ORUTerry

8 minutes ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

Not sure how this game will end but it will be worth watching again to see the dunk Eli just threw down on one of the Western bigs. It was amazing!

Everyone on this board who has been calling for Eli to get more playing time is totally justified in posting a big fat "I told you so."

3 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Everyone on this board who has been calling for Eli to get more playing time is totally justified in posting a big fat "I told you so."

100%

ORU is battling after being down by 14 they go into the locker room up by 1.  Got to love their fight and will to not give up!

Press On, Baby!!!...👍😎

I've been able to get the ORU radio feed and the Western IL video feed synced up (or close enough).  Enjoying the hometown call to go along with Western's iffy production value.  I am getting some video disruption but that could be a glitch between my iphone and my Roku TV. 

Either way it was great to watch the Golden Eagles claw their way to a half time lead.  Hopefully we will see the boys continue to play well and get a hard fought road win.

6 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

I've been able to get the ORU radio feed and the Western IL video feed synced up (or close enough).  Enjoying the hometown call to go along with Western's iffy production value.  I am getting some video disruption but that could be a glitch between my iphone and my Roku TV. 

Either way it was great to watch the Golden Eagles claw their way to a half time lead.  Hopefully we will see the boys continue to play well and get a hard fought road win.

We are doing the same although the "crowd" noise that Adam has going is very distracting to me.  Our video is also spotty.

16 minutes ago, Otis 83 said:

Only since October!! 
wedding brooklyn GIF

4 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Only since October!! 
wedding brooklyn GIF

OT it is possible to be right and gracious at the same time 🙂

5 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

Did anyone say why Jurgens is out?

Adam said he was unavailable at the start of the broadcast but didn't say why unless I missed it.

A lot of ticky tack fouls near the Leathernecks basket.  Eli out on two phantom calls down low.

Wow, what a road escape:  Missing one starter, another goes scoreless, Max not in vintage form, gassed from two games in less than 48 hours. TOUGH WIN!!

Just now, Old Titan said:

Wow, what a road escape:  Missing one starter, another goes scoreless, Max not in vintage form, gassed from two games in less than 48 hours. TOUGH WIN!!

Really proud of how the team clawed back and then hung on at the end.  

• Upvote 1

....how about WIU rocking that AOL dialup circa 1997 for that video feed?  It felt like a battle just trying to watch that game.

• Haha 1

Just now, ORUalum said:

....how about WIU rocking that AOL dialup circa 1997 for that video feed?  It felt like a battle just trying to watch that game.

Dial Up The Struggle GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

It was crazy bad. It sounded like Adam had the same feed for the radio broadcast but he must have a had a dedicated T1 line compared to the 4800 baud rate modem the rest of us got. 

• Upvote 1