ORUSN TV feed

ORU82

No offense to anyone but bring Adam back.  Not impressed with the livestram broadcast.  I have the audio of the feed turned down while watching on the big screen in the man cave, with Adam's broadcast turned up.  Hopefully this is some sort of temporary thing and not permanent.

16 minutes ago, ORU82 said:

No offense to anyone but bring Adam back.  Not impressed with the livestram broadcast.  I have the audio of the feed turned down while watching on the big screen in the man cave, with Adam's broadcast turned up.  Hopefully this is some sort of temporary thing and not permanent.

I think Adam is broadcasting from his home because of illness

I think this is a different fill in from Thursday night. The guy Thursday was much better. 

Next time they need replacements I vote for Eagleman on the play by play with OT the color man. 

• Upvote 1

Got to agree with you Otis, I would give anything to hear that broadcast of the Eagleman doing play by play and OT the color man.  What a trip that would be.

• Upvote 2

Actually not a bad idea...TheEagleman has his ORU degree in Comm. Arts and would be glad to handle that with Old Titan providing color commentary or vice versa. I guarantee you it would be a colorful broadcast..👍🙂👍

Do ORU broadcasters currently sit Courtside? Not sure you want OT and me that close to the action...lol...in the old days of Mabee the radio broadcast was done from a small center court booth in the middle of the Gold section....🏀

Only if you keep it PG!  May have to get the bleep button ready to blot out the unmentionable words. Just kidding

ORUTerry and Brooks got the court side view  tonight, should’ve given them the headsets while they were down there! 

11 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Only if you keep it PG!  May have to get the bleep button ready to blot out the unmentionable words. Just kidding

Or are you?😄😄😄

1 hour ago, jmg1984 said:

Or are you?😄😄😄

The standard 10 second delay may have to be extended. 

Oh yeah....there might be some F#%@&% refs!!!...and where is &%*# Sir Issac and %#@& Lufile???😬

• Haha 1