Omaha is next

Keenan Henderson

LOL - sounds like the one area where Paul Mills has been 100% successful so far this season is confusing the heck out of all us armchair coaches. 

But the point is a good one that everything seemed to come together in March last season, and if I recall correctly, at this time last year we were bemoaning losses at home to the likes of North Dakota and UMKC, and that’s with KO, so this team seems light years ahead of last season’s pace, with a much deeper bench.

As for the Tommies, I’m hopeful they are overwhelmed by ORU’s length and athleticism both inside and out. If they’re not, it could be a serious track meet Thursday night in Minneapolis. 

On 1/3/2022 at 9:20 PM, Old Titan said:

But the point is a good one that everything seemed to come together in March last season, and if I recall correctly, at this time last year we were bemoaning losses at home to the likes of North Dakota and UMKC, and that’s with KO, so this team seems light years ahead of last season’s pace, with a much deeper bench.

I don’t know about “we” but you were 😂

1 minute ago, Otis 83 said:

I don’t know about “we” but you were 😂

LOL - I also don’t seem to recall anyone at the time posting anything like, “Hey, we can’t guard worth a darn right now, but we still appear to be on track to sweep the Dakota schools in Sioux Falls and win a couple of NCAA games.”

Any postseason predictions now?

• Haha 1

No post season predictions just yet but I do think the defense is better at this point than it was this time last year. I have no statistical analysis to back that up. That view is just a gut feeling from watching some games. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Otis 83 said:

No post season predictions just yet but I do think the defense is better at this point than it was this time last year. I have no statistical analysis to back that up. That view is just a gut feeling from watching some games. 

waaaaaaaaaaaaay better.