Arkansas invitation

Oklahawg

Hey Eagle Fans!

I am an Arkansas alum living in the Tulsa area and am excited about hosting ORU (and OSU) for the NCAA regional in Fayetteville this weekend.

If you want to talk baseball with Hog fans visit http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php#1. Hogville is the largest UA sports message board and all information is totally free. Hogville has a set of regular posters that represent Arkansas media (TV, radio, etc.) and a number of current and former Hogs (in many sports) participate in the discussions.

Come on by and talk baseball. Be prepared: Hog fans--and hogvillians, in particular!--are rapid about their team. Some discussions get animated and on occasion we have to slap the wrist or give a timeout to a disrespectful poster. If you have a problem PM me on that board (same user name, Oklahawg) and I'll try to straighten it out for you.

Good luck this weekend, but not too much luck!

If UA can't advance I'd love to see ORU go all the way to Omaha.

Good to see you over here, Oklahawg. With our teams playing each other in basketball this coming season we should get good use of our usernames on each others site.