Merry Christmas to all...

Old Titan

No better time than now to thank everyone for their contributions and support of the ORU Sports Forum all year long, and making it one of the best fan forums in all of college sports. 

You guys and gals are awesome; always a pleasure to read your comments and insights!

And, a SPECIAL thanks to Doc Cornelius and ORUTerry for their tireless efforts in making this website not only possible, but great.

Merry Christmas to all, hope everyone has a fantastic holiday weekend. 

Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Merry Christmas!!...Thanks to all of you for giving TheEagleman a lot of enjoyment during the year....love you all....and may you have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby danced with Danny Bleeping Kaye.....

See the source image

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas everyone! Traveling to Tulsa on Christmas - hoping to make it out for the game vs. Denver next Thursday!

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas from Colorado.  Hope everyone has a blessed holiday and Happy New Year!

• Upvote 1

I feel very blessed to be apart of this message board and hearing regularly from all of you on something we all love...ORU basketball! You all represent the class and high standard that ORU exemplifies. I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas and healthy new year. I hope to meet many of you in person in 2022!

• Upvote 1

And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in bands of cloth, and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.

Luke 2:7

Merry Christmas to you all! Thank you for providing this message board for us fans. I gather many of you are ORU alumni. For me, I became interested in the man, Oral Roberts, and his life and ministry, which ultimately led me to the history or ORU basketball and becoming a fan some ten years ago. I enjoy reading all your posts and occasionally throw my random thoughts in as well. Blessings to you all in 2022 and beyond!

Go Golden Eagles!

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas, everyone! Just like my experience at ORU, it's you all that make this the message board on the planet.

• Upvote 1

Whew! Three Christmas Eve services in the books. (I am a Pastor). Time to relax a little. I want to join the others who are wishing all of you on his board a Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year.  It is a real pleasure to read and sometimes contribute to the dialogue about our beloved Golden Eagles. Here's hoping for a successful 2022 in the Summit and beyond. Kind of sounds like Buzz Lightyear, "To the Summit and beyond!!!!" Go Eagles! 

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year 2022 to everyone on this board! 

I look forward to reading it almost every day of the year!

• Like 1