ORU vs TCU

eagle88

TheEagleman scored huge in the ORU-TU game teasing the Good Guys with the Over....also had ORU with the money line and Max to score more than 24.5....just had a feeling we would dominate....helped wipe out losses in the first 3 ORU games....I am with Tex in that I like ORU plus all those points....i will tease ORU with the Over....i dont see us winning this road game tho its not impossible if Max has his A game and Weaver does also...but i think this is more like TCU 83...ORU 77....:tb-blue:

TheEagleman just doesn't have much confidence at this point in ORU on the road.....not gonna go overboard over the Colorado State loss but the failure at Central Arkansas sticks in my craw.....that was a game we had no business losing but perhaps we did have some players who were injured/ill....if ORU is fully healthy for tonight at TCU then we surely should be competitive and have a shot to win.....not sure about the toe issue with Max....that's a concern if he's operating at only 75-80%....also concerning that ORU is coming off two very emotional games in the past week which can be draining.......but hoping that the Good Guys have something left in the tank for TCU and then Houston Baptist on Saturday..... GO BLUE!!!  :shield-logo:

One of these nights, Sir Issac is gonna go off for 20 and 10, and all those scouts will be entering his name in their phones for future reference. 

• Upvote 1

SCOUTS????

Image result for slapshot images...paul newman/scouts?

Here are my notes from OTs roll call

OT and son section 101

Otis and son section 101

Mrs Smith and family section 102

ORU Tex and wife section 109

vcboy2000 in the house somewhere 

Anyone else?

I will be sitting on the TCU Bench.......JJ😎

See the source image

14 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

I will be sitting on the TCU Bench.......JJ😎

See the source image

Eagleman we are going to miss you. Drinks are on me at The Dexter Lake Club after the game.  

Wish I could be there, Otis.....rooting ORU on to a big road victory....I hope.....:circle-logoi:

57 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Wish I could be there, Otis.....rooting ORU on to a big road victory....I hope.....:circle-logoi:

Or at least a cover, right?

2 hours ago, Otis 83 said:

Here are my notes from OTs roll call

OT and son section 101

Otis and son section 101

Mrs Smith and family section 102

ORU Tex and wife section 109

vcboy2000 in the house somewhere 

Anyone else?

I wonder who else might be there?

image.thumb.jpeg.fbbdbbaeedaba284005f83bf69ccbad9.jpeg

A few side notes on the game: ORU played TCU in Fort Worth three years ago.  Jurgens started the game and Lacis and DJ came off the bench.  As the saying goes: get old and stay old.  Experience makes a difference!

TCU's Emmanuel Miller is a 6'7 power forward who should be very high on the Eagles scouting report.  He led Texas A&M in scoring and rebounding last year.  A guy who can do it all: score inside and out, rebound, and play defense.  Somewhat like Tulsa's Horne.  

TCU plays 10+ players but are led by Miller (6’8” PF) who averages 10.8 ppg shooting 44.6% (22.2% from 3-pt; 1.5 attempts pg) with 8.0 rebs. Miles (6’0” PG) is their leading scorer at 16.0 ppg - shooting 38.3% (25.9% from 3-pt; 4.5 attempts) with 3.0 rebs, 4.3 assists and 3.7 turnovers. 

TCU appears to be a poor shooting team - but TU was too going into our game with them and they ended up shooting over 50% from behind the 3-pt line. 

4 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Or at least a cover, right?

7 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Late arriving crowd…same for ORU’s offense. 

8B2BB283-174C-40EB-9A2A-8F4D8C0D1A27.jpeg

Sigh