ORU Basketball on the radio this season...

Old Titan

For those wondering about the radio option with Adam Hildebrand this season:  I just got a call from Kevin Ward, program director at The Sports Animal Tulsa, letting me know the following:

• At ORU's request, all ORU men's games will be broadcast on sister station ESPN 99.9 FM.  This provides ORU with a consistent radio home throughout the season, avoiding programming conflicts with (and subsequent bumps due to) OKC Thunder broadcasts on The Animal.
  • ESPN 99.9 FM is supposed to stream from the Sports Animal Tulsa website, but I can't get any of the logo hyperlnks to work there.  As in previous seasons, there should be a hyperlink for the radio broadcast from the ORU Athletics website (fingers crossed).
  • Unfortunately, ESPN 99.9 FM is not available via voice request on Google or Alexa devices.

This is dissapointing to hear. I haven't had success getting that station clearly througout most of the city.