ORU at TCU

Otis 83

I plan to attend the TCU game and will purchase 4 tickets. It would be great to be around people who are cheering for ORU. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to purchase seats near the area where TCU's complementary seats for ORU athletics will be?

Dave I am going to try to get as close to the ORU bench as possible but could change my approach depending on what response you get to your question. 

I will be there with my oldest son. 

23 minutes ago, Dave Connor said:

I plan to attend the TCU game and will purchase 4 tickets. It would be great to be around people who are cheering for ORU. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to purchase seats near the area where TCU's complementary seats for ORU athletics will be?

The folks in their ticket office should be able to tell you.

Well the options at the TCU website weren't great.  They only had seats in the upper deck available.  So I went to Stub Hub and got two tickets in section 101 which I believe will put us behind the visitors bench.  I also went to Vivid Seats but they didn't have a lot of options and nothing on the visitors side of the floor.  Hopefully we will see some ORU fans there.

Let's use this thread to call out who is coming and where you're sitting.  Maybe we can have a message board meet up during warm ups.

I'm hoping to make it up for the game and will know more as it gets closer. According to this seating chart from Stubhub, sections 10, 109, and 110 would be behind the ORU bench. The only tickets they have in 10 are listed at over $100 each, but there are several options in 109 and 110 for $12-15 each.

image.thumb.png.3368e0051e13b53c7c6e4266963d02e5.png

I would be shocked if those seats weren’t available at game time. I would just saunter down and sit behind the ORU bench. I have seen shots of a lot of TCU games where it looked like there weren’t more than 500 (if that) fans in the whole arena. 

1 hour ago, ORUTex said:

I'm hoping to make it up for the game and will know more as it gets closer. According to this seating chart from Stubhub, sections 10, 109, and 110 would be behind the ORU bench. The only tickets they have in 10 are listed at over $100 each, but there are several options in 109 and 110 for $12-15 each.

image.thumb.png.3368e0051e13b53c7c6e4266963d02e5.png

You found a better map than me. However it was 8:00 in the morning and I hadn’t had any coffee yet.