Mabee Madness - Nov. 1st

ORUTerry

9:30pm???....Mountain Time to get ready for Colorado State?...😯

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

9:30pm???....Mountain Time to get ready for Colorado State?...😯

It’s for the students; replaces Midnight Madness. Free pizza and such, lots of contests for free books, parking passes, etc. 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy are they doing this to me? Would the students not enjoy free pizza at a more reasonable hour like 6:30 or 7?

Might have to rely on the notes taken by you guys who are more dedicated fans than I for this one. 

I plan to be there. Just not sure how coherent (awake) I will be. I’ll post a recap when I wake up

ORU's Volleyball team hosts Denver on Nov. 1 at 7:00 PM. That might have had an influence on the 9:30 start time for Mabee Madness.

• Upvote 1

I don't know about streaming Mabee Madness, but I assume you are all aware that almost all ORU home games: baseball, volleyball, Men's and Women's soccer,... even  the Summit League Cross Country Championship... are streamed live on the free ORU Sports Network. The 4 episodes of ORU's recent Sports Spotlight are also available.https://oruathletics.com/watch

Who you got in the dunk contest? Going with Francis Lacis and they say white men can't jump!  It seems like once a year he gets a tech for hanging on the rim after a dunk!

I used to love living in Pennsylvania until Gov. Wolf started making a mess of this state....and Oklahoma probably not much better as your prison system is just dying to execute an innocent man on Nov. 18th....but i digress.....TheEagleman hopes for an exciting evening at Mabee Center!...👍