Max in the new year

Keenan Henderson

I personally didn’t take it as anything bad, only good that he’s doing something with a local car dealership

Edited by ORob2
Wrong
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, ORob1 said:

image.png.65a2c8f0ca257687fd007c547a539ca8.png

What's this supposed to mean??  This is last year's pinned Tweet when he was going to enter the draft.  This has nothing to do with 2022, does it??

I  suppose he's taking the same approach as last year.  Prepare for the draft but keep all options open for returning or transferring...

Rob 

2 minutes ago, ORob1 said:

I  suppose he's taking the same approach as last year.  Prepare for the draft but keep all options open for returning or transferring...

Rob 

I don’t think Max’s 1-year-old pinned tweet regarding the 2021 draft has anything to do with whether he’s entering the 2022 draft. 

Just sayin’… 😬

Geez, I'm sorry, guys. I thought that was a new tweet.  Sorry, not sorry!  Let's go Big Blue!  Thanks, @ORob2 for helping me out while at Disney World and still keeping an eye on the board!  That's my boy!  

Rob 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As for the Photoshopped jersey…

Unless the NIL deal includes ORU (which it doesn’t), it makes sense to me that they would not include ORU’s logo in their imagery. After all, it’s MAX’S name/image/likeness that the dealership is paying for, not ORU’s. 

And If he is switching to an area school such as TU, OSU or OU, don’t you think he or the dealership would have changed the uniform color?  It’s an easy thing to do in Photoshop. 

If I had to guess, based on the timing and the local affiliation, plus the fact he’s still wearing ORU colors in the photo, this might mean he’s staying put at 81st & Lewis. 

But of course, that’s just what my tea leaves are telling me… 🤓

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I hope you're right, OT!  If so, @ORob2 and I will be back so Max can have his picture made with us again...😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Let me say this:  considering the absolute implosion the ORU men's basketball team suffered the past couple of weeks, if Max DOES return, it will rank as one of the most mature and selfless acts I have ever witnessed in college basketball athletics.

Like I would need another reason to respect that dude!  #lionheart

• Like 3

I think we have a shot at Max coming back. Realistically the NBA is a long shot  after this past season.  So he could play overseas or transfer to a bigger school. Wouldn't it be great to have Max back for another season. I know he loves Coach Mills and the staff. He also has great parents who are being still and letting him make the decision. 

2 hours ago, eagle88 said:

I think we have a shot at Max coming back. Realistically the NBA is a long shot  after this past season.  So he could play overseas or transfer to a bigger school. Wouldn't it be great to have Max back for another season. I know he loves Coach Mills and the staff. He also has great parents who are being still and letting him make the decision. 

His major is a difficult one it would be just as easy to finish it here!💪🏆

What we need is one of you rich posters to step up with a hefty NIL deal to help him make the right decision. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What are the chances that Max had a bidding war going on between Jim Norton Chevrolet, Bill Knight Ford (Home of the Knight Advantage), Don Thornton Automotive Group and Mark Allen Buick/GMC?  Perhaps next up for Max is Waldo"s Chicken, Taziki's and Blue Line signs.  Who knows?

Note to advertisers:  buying time on the ORU Sports Network is effective!

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats to Max.....he's a wonderful role model for all ORU Students and TheEagleman hopes he enjoys that Corvette.....😎