NCAA Football.....

theeagleman5

What a game!...Pokes finally get it done...with a little help from the refs. 😬

9 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

What a game!...Pokes finally get it done...with a little help from the refs. 😬

When? I thought the game was pretty well called honestly.

I was way off on this one. Thought OSU would win it going away. What a game!

Picking up that flag for late hit on OSU #16 in 4th qtr.  was huge in the game and I also felt there was a DPI not called on OSU in the end zone on the final drive....but OSU deserved to win. It was overdue...glad for Gundy who bleeds Orange and Black...😎

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

Picking up that flag for late hit on OSU #16 in 4th qtr.  

How weird was that. I didn't think it was a late hit, but I did feel it was weird that they threw the flag and then back tracked on it. Anyway, great game. 

5 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Lincoln Riley leaving OU for USC…. He was not a fan of the move to the SEC

LOVE watching OU fans try to explain how the SEC move was good for their athletic programs. LOL. Total money grab. Terrible for athletics. 

Great move by Riley.

Tough loss for OSU today vs. Baylor in the Big 12 Title game.......a victory would have given them a shot at a spot in the Final Four....but that's all gone now....hard to believe they couldn't score on four chances from inside the two yard line.....still a good 11-2 season and looking forward to a nice bowl bid.....👍

Tough tough tough loss. I'm a much more passive fan of OSU football than I am of ORU basketball and that ending left me feeling awful for the rest of the afternoon. Can't imagine if that was my team. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pokes vs. the Irish in the Fiesta Bowl on New Years Day.....interesting matchupSee the source image

• 2 weeks later...

Sooners looked good last night vs. Ducks in the Alamo Bowl......will Stoops get a new deal?...who is the next OU coach??? 🍺

On 12/20/2021 at 1:23 PM, theeagleman5 said:

Pokes vs. the Irish in the Fiesta Bowl on New Years Day.....interesting matchupSee the source image

Go Irish!🏈🏆

Pokes come from 21 down to beat Notre Dame 37-35....exciting game and a great season...OSU could finish in the Top 5 or 6 in final polls.....GO POKES!!!....See the source image