ORU MBB Practice

ORUTerry

TheEagleman will wager a beer on that....🍺.....KO doesn't average 20 minutes per game.....👍

I have heard the same thing OT. What KO had at ORU was a coaching staff that believed in him and worked with him thru his stubbornness and truly cared about him. He had grad assistants that would work with him in the gym for hours at a time and unselfish teammates that got the ball to him and made him look good. Getting all of that at Tech will be a stretch but with that said best of success to KO next year!

I am very curious to see how Kevin does this year. He is a very talented young man with lots of skills for a post player. ORU’s coaching staff allowed him to flourish and our style of play, along with teammates that were unselfish, created an environment for Kevin to showcase his offensive skills. Having Max (nation’s leading scorer) along side him didn’t hurt either. 

2 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

TheEagleman will wager a beer on that....🍺.....KO doesn't average 20 minutes per game.....👍

challenge accepted training GIF

5 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

I'll take that bet Eagleman, KO will absolutely play more than 20 minutes per game, and he'll have a great year!! 

He's an outstanding player; and I wish he would have come back, but he didn't. But, he'll have a great year for TTU and a professional career,  probably overseas, but KO is a very good player and did great things for ORU!!!

I hope the Big XII player of the year is an ORU transfer, Max leads the nation in scoring again and is a 1st or 2nd team All-American and we go further in the tourney!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TheEagleman wishes Kevin Obanor nothing but the best....very good player for ORU the past few years....just hard to believe he will play over 20 minutes a game and average double digit points....but if he proves me wrong then I owe a 🍺 to you and OT, 40.....:k_obanor: