Elijah Lawrence

ORUalum

Class of 21; PG; originally committed to Rice....

Very interesting addition. My guess is that this addition signals that they are not expecting Max to be back next year. 

• Upvote 1

Elijah is ranked as the number 28 player in the state of Texas and was voted first team all-conference for his league, along with Sir Issac.  Lawrence is from the Houston area and is described as an all around guard, who can shoot and also drive to the basket.  Maybe ORU red shirts him this year, if Bergens can improve and move into a back up point guard role.  

It brings up the question: does ORU still have the two extra schlorships (since RJ and D Jones were seniors who could have come back)?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hlacis said:

i'm not sure about this but i think he is a walk on

Well, “h”, considering your surname, I’m guessing you might have some pretty good sources!  Lol

Welcome to the message board; looking forward to future tidbits you deem worthy of sharing as they become available… 😉

5 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Well, “h”, considering your surname, I’m guessing you might have some pretty good sources!  Lol

Welcome to the message board; looking forward to future tidbits you deem worthy of sharing as they become available… 😉

my source is a player on the squad🤫

• Haha 2

Always a good thing to have a source on the ORU Team.....😎:circle-logoi:😉