Alternate Uniform Ideas

Old Titan

Hey, it's the dog days of summer, so what better time to hash out new ideas for alternate uni's?

My dream kit:  black uni's with black or navy numbers; with Vegas gold, white, or even bright blue trim & piping.

Something like this...

• Upvote 2

1.  Bring back the flame.

2.  Put the Prayer Tower back on the sides of the shorts.

3.  Add a small set of Praying Hands 🙏 on the back of the jersey (above the name/below the collar) or how about a large version as a watermark on the back-behind the numbers...

4.  How do we not use "Expect a Miracle" somewhere?  At lease put it on the warm-up shirts...      

Of course, in my opinion, all this would look better in the original Royal Blue and Yellow.  While we're at it, let's go back to being the Titans!

Rob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ORob1 said:

3.  Add a small set of Praying Hands 🙏 on the back of the jersey (above the name/below the collar) or how about a large version as a watermark on the back-behind the numbers...

4.  How do we not use "Expect a Miracle" somewhere?  At lease put it on the warm-up shirts...      

Of course, in my opinion, all this would look better in the original Royal Blue and Yellow.  While we're at it, let's go back to being the Titans!

Rob

LOL - and I thought I was “old school”!

You want the short-shorts too?

The Office Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

How about pink? Real men wear pink, can I get an amen! 😂

10 hours ago, ORob1 said:

I love every single one of these ideas.

Flame yes....Pink no.....😃

On 6/25/2021 at 11:22 AM, Old Titan said:

LOL - and I thought I was “old school”!

You want the short-shorts too?

I know every team has a black uniform now and I don't mind them, but the old road Royal Blues were awesome!!  

Why they ever took the flame off the jersey's in the first place I'll never understand. 

And I'm not suggesting they bring them back, but the ladies liked the short shorts!!  LOL

Whoever decided to remove the FLAME should be torched.....😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been a fan of an "old school" look...plus we get crap all the time for our name...why not embrace it (the whole country was saying it in March)...I think anything with a cursive "Oral Roberts" on the front would look really good. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 2:01 AM, Texasgrip said:

image.png.a67b1222e7f19312674d797ad09d67af.png

Bring it back!

It's in ORU's original documents...

Remember the song...

"...May your torch still burn, at the Lord's return..."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

It's in ORU's original documents...

Remember the song...

"...May your torch still burn, at the Lord's return..."

Miss the old fight song

• Like 1

They don't sing the old song anymore?....TheEagleman wasn't aware.....no more fight song and no Titan Train.....that's a sad situation.....remember when OR used to stand up from his center court seat and quiet the crowd whenever we started  to BOOOOO!!!....it was like Moses parting the Red Sea.....lol 😀

• Haha 1

LOL - can we all just agree that we pretty much miss EVERYTHING from when we were 20 years old?

Remember, one can never step in the same river twice.  ORU basketball is moving in such a positive direction from just one year ago; I'm just going to try to enjoy the ride, and not sweat the small/old stuff! 

Floating Spring Break GIF by Discovery

• Upvote 1