21-22 Schedule

Keenan Henderson

2 hours ago, oruvoice said:

Seems like there are a LOT of guys on here that drink a LOT of alcohol. Between that and all the gambling talk, it's a virtual den of iniquity. 🤣

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."  

1 hour ago, ORUalum said:

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."  

Are we talking about the old athletic dorm again?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, oruvoice said:

Seems like there are a LOT of guys on here that drink a LOT of alcohol. Between that and all the gambling talk, it's a virtual den of iniquity. 🤣

"It's not a sin to gamble... it's definitely a sin to lose though."

41 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

"It's not a sin to gamble... it's definitely a sin to lose though."

Thank you, Pastor Osteen.

1 hour ago, oruvoice said:

Thank you, Pastor Osteen.

I'm just living my best life. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drinking....Gambling and an occasional swear word......Dean Wallace would not be pleased.....😎

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2021 at 4:55 PM, Otis 83 said:

Otis is taking a road trip to Cowtown. Who’s gonna meet me there?

I've got an office right on Berry St. down the road from the TCU campus. I usually stay at the TCU Hyatt Place when I'm in town visiting. Would love to make this a weekend/business trip and have some fun with you, Otis!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 10:13 PM, vcboy2000 said:

I've got an office right on Berry St. down the road from the TCU campus. I usually stay at the TCU Hyatt Place when I'm in town visiting. Would love to make this a weekend/business trip and have some fun with you, Otis!

Sounds good. Who else is going to join us? The Eagleman would be epic!

Ufffffff!....Otis, my man....that sounds like a dangerous proposition...just like a scene out of Animal House.....we might need bail money....😮

• 2 weeks later...

How about Arkansas vs. ORU at newly referbished Mabee Center to open up 2021-22?....it makes too much sense so it won't likely happen.....game would likely get sold out with tons of UA fans making the short trip from Fayetteville.....would the Hogs be a bit scared to make the trip to Tulsa??? 😎

18 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

How about Arkansas vs. ORU at newly referbished Mabee Center to open up 2021-22?....it makes too much sense so it won't likely happen.....game would likely get sold out with tons of UA fans making the short trip from Fayetteville.....would the Hogs be a bit scared to make the trip to Tulsa??? 😎

No freaking way I would want to see that game if Kevin is playing for them.

They would never come anyway; the Piggies have been buying 12-1 starts to their seasons for decades by bankrolling half the schools in the SWAC and Southland to visit Fayetteville in November and December.  

The only school that's possibly worse about home-cooked basketball scheduling is Syracuse, which under Jim Boeheim typically never plays a game outside the state of New York until conference play.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Old Titan said:

No freaking way I would want to see that game if Kevin is playing for them.

They would never come anyway; the Piggies have been buying 12-1 starts to their seasons for decades by bankrolling half the schools in the SWAC and Southland to visit Fayetteville in November and December.  

The only school that's possibly worse about home-cooked basketball scheduling is Syracuse, which under Jim Boeheim typically never plays a game outside the state of New York until conference play.

Hopefully we would treat him better than the Thunder treated KD when he first returned. 

God, I hope he doesn't choose Arkansas. 🤮

I think it's a possibility. Musselman recruited Kevin when he was coaching at Nevada.

I just hope we play someone good in the home opener, a rivalry game, a known team- top 25 if possible, we don't need a 40 point blow out against the Little Sisters of the Blind.

Lets start the year off with an exciting game that makes sports center and more importantly puts butts in those new blue seats! The kind of game that makes people want to come back on a regular basis and watch good basketball in a great facility!!!

Lets take last years excitement, interest and energy and build on it right from the start!!!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, vcboy2000 said:

Hopefully we would treat him better than the Thunder treated KD when he first returned. 

God, I hope he doesn't choose Arkansas. 🤮

Nothing will ever be that brutal. KD earned every bit of that though. 

I think KO would get a standing O upon his return. But I agree - anywhere but the piggies. Arguably the mot obnoxious fan base in the nation?

Again, I just don’t think Arkansas is the right move for him. Musselman is a very good coach and they have rabid fans - but they have lots of length and therefore lots of options… including Umude (transfer) from South Dakota. I think his playing time would be a bit limited. Also not sure they can run the pick & roll.  But what do I know?

10 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Again, I just don’t think Arkansas is the right move for him. Musselman is a very good coach and they have rabid fans - but they have lots of length and therefore lots of options… including Umude (transfer) from South Dakota. I think his playing time would be a bit limited. Also not sure they can run the pick & roll.  But what do I know?

He will not find a spot that lets him do what he does know for ORU with Abmas. They literally have a green light any time they touch the ball and the whole offense is built around them. Now maybe he is just looking to play at a bigger school but he will be playing at they highest level in the Big 12 at Tech or in the SEC at Ark. 

I think he can do it and will have some success but nothing like at ORU. That's ok as he may just want a bigger stage but the 1rst time he gets 3 shots in a game he may change his mind.:) 

Hope for the best for him. 

• Upvote 2

Can’t begrudge KO from wanting to compete on a bigger stage and get an idea of what it’s like with lots of exposure/attention. He will be successful wherever he goes… it just might be a little different than he anticipates