Anybody Know if the Arkansas game was cancelled?

tmh8286

Hopefully they'll be able to get it rescheduled.

This teams concerns me more than any in the last several years about being able to win the really tough games, but let the gimmes slip away.

Lack of a killer instinct, or a couple of killer bats in the lineup.

Red,

What are you looking at to qualify your statement? What "gimmies" have we let slip away?

san fransisco sweeping us @ home, the lead we blew at the first game @ cc, getting it handed to us by irvine for a sweep, and UT arlington beating us, then us barely reurning the favor. those were all gimme's that slipt away

san fransisco sweeping us @ home, the lead we blew at the first game @ cc, getting it handed to us by irvine for a sweep, and UT arlington beating us, then us barely reurning the favor. those were all gimme's that slipt away

While all these losses are disappointing, right now UC Irvine has an RPI of 39 (the highest of anyone we've played so far). It would have been great to take one or two from them, but those three games definitely weren't "gimmies." And I would say our 13-1 win over Arlington at our place showed more of who we are then the 8-7 win at the Midland tourney.

playing Chicago State @ home equals what? they are something like 4 and 30 or something and also are 288 on RPI out of 293 teams. Or what about Alabama A & M who is 1 and 24 with the lone win coming against alcorn state which 280 out of 293 on RPI.

I know upsets can happen, but there are some games that a team of ORU caliber should win.