Champions Club

eagle88

My wife and I recently became Champion Club members. I had lunch with Tim Johnson, the new incoming AD today and i am extremely excited and encouraged about the direction of ORU basketball! Tim shared with me how much the Green family gives to ORU which we all agree has been amazing!  In order to cover additional expenses it takes the generosity of donors like many of you. I asked Tim what i could do to help him and he said helping him add more Champion Members would be huge for the program.  If any of you want to learn more about the Champions Program I would love to talk with you. My name is George Lewis and my phone number is 918-809-8590. 

• Upvote 2

Thanks George, 

I think I'm going to go ahead and join this year as well. Is there an online form that can be completed? 

• Upvote 1

Yes there is. I will give you the steps to take:

1) go www.oru.edu

2)click on athletics

3)click on donate

4) look for i want to support

5) click on golden eagle scholarship 

6) scroll up to Champions Club

If you have any challenges feel free to call me. Also if you want to text me your name I will make sure Tim Johnson looks for you. If you live in the Tulsa area I would love to meet you! So glad you are joining.  There are a lot of fun events coming up!

• Upvote 1