Final Four

eagle88

1 hour ago, eagle88 said:

We all knew Baylor has a great defense but their offense was equally as good last night. I watched them quite a bit this year and their offense especially last night shifted into another gear! Had the offense played average it might have been a much closer game. Congrats to Baylor on an incredible accomplishment! Lets believe this can happen at ORU! Before March Madness I would not have thought this was possible but I do now!!

Let's win a couple of regular season conference titles, before we start talking about national titles. 

Lets be honest would you have in your wildest dreams thought we would have made the sweet 16 and almost elite 8????Im just saying.........why not believe???

• Upvote 1

TheEagleman believes......27th in the Final Coaches Poll is just a MIRACLE.....let's see if this gives the team a boost going into the 2021-22 season....:circle-logoi:

1 hour ago, ORUalum said:

ORU finishes just outside the top 25 in the final coach's poll

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaab/polls/coaches-poll/

Don't really see how Loyola is a top 15 team when they played nobody outside of the Valley besides Wisconsin.

The Valley somehow got two teams in when Drake's only non-conference wins were against a really bad K-State team, Air Force, and South Dakota...

On 4/6/2021 at 9:18 PM, ORUTerry said:

I love it!  Watch to the 56 second mark...

That dude is funny but can we get him a new tshirt?