Is Kevin Obanor going to the NBA?

EagleFanatic

With the success and discussion in the other thread about Max, I started to feel as though Kevin was getting a bit snubbed. I also found it interesting that per OldTitans pro contact's, Kevin is apparently the more likely of the two to make it. Before this magical run, I would have dismissed the idea that he could potentially be drafted, but I think a major aspect of getting drafted, is exposure as well as proving that you are capable of making big plays in big moments. I also think his game and size is unique! If he continues to prove himself from the three point line, I gotta think that scouts will take notice, and he will hopefully start showing up on lists. All I know is I won't be the one to put a ceiling on what he is capable of achieving!

• Like 1

I’ve never really seen Kevin handle the ball in the open court, or advance the ball on the fast break, and he’s too short to just be a rim runner in transition. I’m just trying to envision him in an NBA offense, and I can’t see it  

My coach friend thinks his 3-point range is what will get him as far as he can go. He has really been accurate the past few weeks. 

1 hour ago, ORUalum said:

That's incredible!