ORUalum

4 hours ago, ORUalum said:

Sounds like a good get!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
E-Man 2.0??
similar build and he's Dutch...

• Upvote 1

E-Man revisited.....TheEagleman would love to see this kid in Navy Blue and Vegas Gold.....:shield-logo:

We have a lot of offers out for 2023…. Looks like we have added 4-5 over the last couple of days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Mills in the house at Peach Jam:

Gotta admit, I don't recall hearing about Scott Sutton putting in that summertime work on the recruiting trail, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

Whatever one may think about Coach Mills, there is no doubt he is a good recruiter.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/22/2022 at 4:30 PM, Old Titan said:

Paul Mills in the house at Peach Jam:

Gotta admit, I don't recall hearing about Scott Sutton putting in that summertime work on the recruiting trail, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

He would go to Vegas in July!:)  Hank and Cory did the heavy lifting in recruiting and would recommend guys for Scott to take a look at and narrow down the list. 

• 3 weeks later...

Announcement tonight at 7:00pm (no clue where he's going; I just stumbled onto this tweet looking for scheduling nuggets Sunday afternoon).

Boynton needs to win some games this year at OSU. Might be a long season for them.  They don't have another Cade Cunningham walking in the door. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, darrenj said:

Boynton needs to win some games this year at OSU. Might be a long season for them.  They don't have another Cade Cunningham walking in the door. 

They have plenty enough talent without Cunningham, and therein lies the rub:  they should win more than they do.

I love Mike Boynton, but the Big XII isn't getting any easier with the addition of Houston, Cincinnati, BYU and Central Florida. 

He needs to start winning with all these multi-star recruits...period.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...