2023 offers

ORUalum

Bizjack is a 4 star recruit out of the Trophy Club, Texas area of Dallas.  He has some very impressive offers already which includes among others Stanford, TCU, SMU and DePaul.  

Just now, ORU82 said:

Bizjack is a 4 star recruit out of the Trophy Club, Texas area of Dallas.  He has some very impressive offers already which includes among others Stanford, TCU, SMU and DePaul.  

Same HS as the Nzekwesi brothers I believe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wondering how to forward this tweet to webmaster Chris Harmon on the TU message board, who is still trying to convince all of his "premium subscribers" that ORU and TU do not recruit the same caliber player...

On 8/11/2021 at 3:46 PM, Old Titan said:

Wondering how to forward this tweet to webmaster Chris Harmon on the TU message board, who is still trying to convince all of his "premium subscribers" that ORU and TU do not recruit the same caliber player...

Screenshot and paste. They'll be glad to hear from you. 😆

On 8/11/2021 at 5:51 PM, Old Titan said:

Well, this latest report below on Kordelius must be some sort of mistake:  says he's being recruited by both ORU and Tulsa; and we all know that sort of thing just doesn't happen:

34 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

Awesome move from Nzekwesi.

He looks like he's about 5-9 and 115 pounds. But, with a name like Finley Bizjack, he's got STAR written all over him! Sign him up!!

Come on, Voice....5-9 my butt.....the kid is 16 and is 6-3 175......still due for a growth spurt.......:circle-logoi:

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

Come on, Voice....5-9 my butt.....the kid is 16 and is 6-3 175......still due for a growth spurt.......:circle-logoi:

Just guessing based on the pic with Coach Mills. He looks about 5 inches taller than Mills, who is about 5'4".

LOL.....Mills is a very short dude...but has to be at least 5-7 or 5-8.....these measurements are all dubious.....we still list Max at 6-1 when we know he measured 5-11 at the NBA combine.....so it seems only fair that TheEagleman lists himself as 6 foot in my next PA Drivers License photo.....😎

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...