ORU info about you

Keenan Henderson

Would like to get to know the people on the forum a little better. If you want to share about your time at ORU: what did you study, where did you live on campus, interesting stories, etc

I was at ORU from 2002-2005. Found out about the school by watching Richard Robert's program called Something Good Tonight. Lived about 5 hours from Tulsa and drove up one day for a visit. Just felt right at home from the first visit. I majored in ministry/divinity and lived on Micheal 9 or Semper Fi the first year. Then moved in with a friend at a Condo on 67th and Lewis. While at ORU I worked the first year at Marriott, which was the upstairs cafeteria. Best memories were: hanging out at the Eagles nest, watching Green and Tutt at the games, and going to the wing floor events with our sister wing.

• 2 weeks later...

Attended ORU from 1972 to 1976....the glory years of ORU basketball......Youngblood, baby.....first year.....TheEaglemans' #84 jersey still hangs on the wing as far as I know.....the boys sent me a new one about 10 years ago which i treasure.......:tb-blue: