South Alabama at ORU

theeagleman5

Good Guys need to win this series....USA is 2-2 and coming off a win over So. Miss the other day.....these guys are no pushovers.....:shield-logo:

As noted the other day:  these guys just look different than our roster.

I doubt I would be picking ORU in a tug-of-war contest with this opponent (or any I've seen in Johnson Stadium so far this year).

The superior technical elements of the live video stream for ORU Baseball is once again this year completely overshadowed by the stunningly inept job of direction.

Baseball Live Broadcast 101:  once a batted ball is in play, the preferable shot is the behind-home-plate camera, with a wide-angle view of the field; NOT the third base camera merely showing the batter running to first. 

With that latter view, there is absolutely no way to discern what is taking place on the play.  It's anyone's guess whether the guy ground out or hit a home run; you just have to use your imagination based on how (or whether) he rounds first base.

Frustratingly unwatchable...

ORU down 7-0 in the 7th....we have two hits.....geez......🥴

At least ORU didn't get shut out.....7-1 loss....ouch! 😲

ORU blows a one run 9th inning lead and loses in the 10th....now 1-5.....this season won't be pretty.....🤢