Forum Posters Meetup

vcboy2000

Hey, 

In a post-COVID world, what do you guys think of having an meet-up for the posters of the forum? 

Long drive from Philadelphia....😬

I have a Zoom account, so if you want to suggest a day/time to do this, I will provide the link.  I will suggest Wednesday, January 20 at 7:00 p.m. CST and see if this works for others.  I'm tied up on Monday & Tuesday night this week.  And we can do it another week, too. 

22 hours ago, Bogus Smith said:

I have a Zoom account, so if you want to suggest a day/time to do this, I will provide the link.  I will suggest Wednesday, January 20 at 7:00 p.m. CST and see if this works for others.  I'm tied up on Monday & Tuesday night this week.  And we can do it another week, too. 

What’s the over/under on how long we’re into any meeting the evening of the 20th before someone makes a snide political remark, and who would be the odds-on favorite to make it?

I kinda like the idea, but maybe some other night?

35 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

What’s the over/under on how long we’re into any meeting the evening of the 20th before someone makes a snide political remark, and who would be the odds-on favorite to make it?

I kinda like the idea, but maybe some other night?

I thought the same thing (as I may be the first one to make that snide remark! 🙂 ).  Another night is fine, but just knew I couldn't do it on Mon/Tue.