Shocked the Shockers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vcboy2000

Another solid win in the books for the Golden Eagle Baseball Team last night. 3-2 over WSU. Good crowd turnout and a lot of them were students. Which got me wondering a little...wouldn't it be great for Admissions to recruit students that are big baseball fans. I mean they should love Jesus also, but I think it would be a great question on the application. "Are you a baseball fan? How often do you support your favorite team?" These questions and more would be great for building up our student population that would support the Golden Eagles. They could even focus on baseball more in certain regions of the country (like California or New York). C'mon, Admissions! Get us more students that can yell and get behind our Golden Eagles. Whoohoooo :lol: .

A very nice win. WSU has been ranked most of the season, although they have struggled a bit lately. No time to let up - we need to finish off the sweep at their place!