Questions for the podcast

major_mid

Hi all, we are going to preview conference play on the upcoming podcast. Any questions you would like answered? Reply below and I will ask on the podcast.

Also we have a Facebook page now. If you are interested in it, like our page. Also a really easy way to comment on rankings stories podcasts as well.

facebook.com/reachsummitpod

1 hour ago, major_mid said:

Hi all, we are going to preview conference play on the upcoming podcast. Any questions you would like answered? Reply below and I will ask on the podcast.

Also we have a Facebook page now. If you are interested in it, like our page. Also a really easy way to comment on rankings stories podcasts as well.

facebook.com/reachsummitpod

Please elaborate:  who is answering what sort of questions on this podcast?

• Upvote 1

reachingthesummitpodcast.com 

Summit League website and podcast. Podcast can be found just about wherever you find podcasts (Reaching The Summit: College Basketball Podcast)

Zack Dosch, Greg Stemen and I (Todd Buckingham) are the hosts. Typically I leave it to Greg and Zack for the deeper analysis although I chime in from time to time. 

As far as type of questions. Anything Summit League Mens basketball. Probably will have to narrow down a bit as some message boards have had many questions. We record on Sunday so planning on getting the list to Greg and Zack on Friday

Hey Guys,

Just joined your board and glad to see my colleague Todd Buckingham started a post about http://reachingthesummitpodcast.com/. I joined his site a few weeks ago as the dedicated writer for your squad.  While I am a SDSU Alum and Fan, I have no intention of writing with bias. Honestly I want to provide content that gives you fans real perspective and entertainment while calling games like it is. Additionally I write about UMKC and one of my goals is to give the Dakota crowds a deeper look at your teams. I've even posted a few articles about your squad already and excited to write more. Also would love to interact with you all so feel free to let me know what you think and any content ideas you'd like to see. Please forgive me for sentence structure and grammatical errors, I love Summit League Hoops but am no journalism major 😉.

Thanks,

Tim

• Upvote 1